BH AEROLIGHT 3.0
- FRAME Aerolight Carbon Monocoque
- FORK Aerolight Integrated Full Carbon
- STEM BH Aerolight
- HEADSET BH Aerolight, 4p.
- SHIFT LEVERS Shimano Crono 11sp
- REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano Ultegra
- FRONT DERAILLEUR Shimano 105
- CRANK SET FSA Gossamer 386 50/34
- BB SET FSA PF386
- CASSETE Shimano 105 11/30
- CHAIN FSA 11sp
- FRONT BRAKE TRP TT01
- REAR BRAKE TRP TT02
- WHEELSET Shimano RS010
- TIRES Hutchinson Nitro 2 700×23
- SADDLE San Marco Ponza TT
- SEAT CLAMP Aerolight
- SEATPOST Aerolight, adj. 72º-78º
- HANDLEBAR FSA Vision
This bike is designed to cut through the wind, reach high speeds, take advantage of flat ground and give you the edge going up hills. It is a bike that maximises aerodynamics and lightness without compromising the stiffness of the frame.
The Aerolight is a monocoque frame, built 100% with carbon fibres with frame core removal technology known as HOLLOW CORE CARBON TECHNOLOGY. This exclusive system consists of applying high internal pressure in the mould so that the highest levels of compactness in the material are reached, inconsistent pressures are eliminated and bubbles and imperfections in the carbon are avoided. Its monocoque carbon frame combines Toray T700 carbon fibres with a weight of only 980 grams.
Jointly developed with the BH Triathlon team, the BH Aerolight Monocoque carbon frame with its aggressive, lightweight design maximizing aerodynamics without compromising rigidity.